July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
July 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
July 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
June 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
May 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
May 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
May 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
May 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
May 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
May 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

themysellaster {Sella}

Go down

themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 1st 2011, 12:54 am

안녕하세요 여러분. Hi everyone. R1CE Family <3
My real name is Ummi Maisarah. Usually people pronounce 'Ummi' wrong,so just call me Sella.
My Youtube name is 'themysellaster'. I'm a 16 year old,Singaporean {Singapore}.

Well,for my female bias,I would say Sooyoung from SNSD. She's tall,just like me. {Yeah,i'm tall} Pretty,talented & she's a good eater too XD I adore her so much.

My male bias would be Taemin from SHINee. His adorable and his a good dancer & his vocals improved too. So,i would freak out when I see the both of them hehehehe ♥

I love the other members from SNSD & SHINee too,don't worry,I'm not an anti of any groups. Other than SNSD & SHINee,I love 2pm,2NE1,B2ST,Kara,Super Junior,After School,f(x) etc. Let's just say I love every kpop girl/guy groups.

So,if you want to talk to me or anything,my twitter,of course @themysellaster. my facebook also themysellaster.


Last edited by maisella on March 21st 2011, 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  22itsyu13 on January 1st 2011, 1:18 am

WAHH~ so optimistic haha ^^
So you're my unnie then!(: I don't like the "aras", Kara, T-ara haha.
avatar
22itsyu13

Posts : 584
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 1st 2011, 4:43 am

dongsaeng! hahaha ><
& why nottt ~ lol
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  22itsyu13 on January 1st 2011, 10:55 am

I don't know, I don't like they're songs >.< And they're dances are weird...haha. BUT THAT'S JUST ME O_o I may just be lazy and don't want to search them up haha. I mainly know about SNSD and f(x) :/
avatar
22itsyu13

Posts : 584
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  lualualuax3 on January 1st 2011, 12:32 pm

Hi Sella~ I'm Abi ((: I used to live in Singapore...BUT I was only a couple months old and we didn't stay for long haha.
And Taemin is so cute :3 I'd like to meet him one day hahaha xD
avatar
lualualuax3

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : Le States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  xleetommyjaix on January 1st 2011, 12:41 pm

Whooo Sella Nice to meet you ^^
my name is Jai -hugs-
avatar
xleetommyjaix

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  raachelala on January 1st 2011, 4:10 pm

hiii sella Smile
i can't wait to sing with you Very Happy:D:D
I'M TALL TOOO WOOT! i'm 174
loll and i'm a great eater as well
hehe go us ^^
avatar
raachelala

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 24
Location : Michigan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/raachelala

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  22itsyu13 on January 1st 2011, 4:13 pm

ELLEN's TALL TOO ;__; 5' 8" I think? >.< Haha it's SNSD all over again...? O_o
avatar
22itsyu13

Posts : 584
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  lualualuax3 on January 1st 2011, 5:02 pm

....i'm 5' 2" D:
avatar
lualualuax3

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : Le States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  22itsyu13 on January 1st 2011, 5:05 pm

Haha I'm 5'5"
No worries...no worries Very Happy
avatar
22itsyu13

Posts : 584
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  ellenshimusic on January 1st 2011, 8:16 pm

Hey Sella! I'm Ellen (I'm commenting on all of our group members... I'm the other lead singer and an admin! Very Happy)
Ooh you're tall, like me! Alina exaggerated...I'm 5' 6" or 5' 7" haha. Sometimes, I don't like being so tall though. Tall and skinny... Razz
I like most of the groups you mentioned, but I'm not a *true* fangirl so I only listen to some of their songs...
Well, I hope to talk to you soon! (:
avatar
ellenshimusic

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 1st 2011, 9:51 pm

lualualuax3 wrote:Hi Sella~ I'm Abi ((: I used to live in Singapore...BUT I was only a couple months old and we didn't stay for long haha.
And Taemin is so cute :3 I'd like to meet him one day hahaha xD

when did you live in singapore? 0.o
& IKRRR. i would want to give him a bigg hug.
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 1st 2011, 9:51 pm

xleetommyjaix wrote:Whooo Sella Nice to meet you ^^
my name is Jai -hugs-

haiiii jaiiiiiiiiii cheers
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 1st 2011, 9:52 pm

raachelala wrote:hiii sella Smile
i can't wait to sing with you Very Happy:D:D
I'M TALL TOOO WOOT! i'm 174
loll and i'm a great eater as well
hehe go us ^^

i'm 168. shikshinnssszzxzx <3
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  22itsyu13 on January 1st 2011, 9:53 pm

maisella wrote:
xleetommyjaix wrote:Whooo Sella Nice to meet you ^^
my name is Jai -hugs-

haiiii jaiiiiiiiiii cheers

^^LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
...
Just saying.
avatar
22itsyu13

Posts : 584
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 1st 2011, 9:56 pm

ellenshimusic wrote:Hey Sella! I'm Ellen (I'm commenting on all of our group members... I'm the other lead singer and an admin! Very Happy)
Ooh you're tall, like me! Alina exaggerated...I'm 5' 6" or 5' 7" haha. Sometimes, I don't like being so tall though. Tall and skinny... Razz
I like most of the groups you mentioned, but I'm not a *true* fangirl so I only listen to some of their songs...
Well, I hope to talk to you soon! (:

HELLO ELLEN. i'm 168cm tall. uh huh. i'm skinny and tall too. I'm tallest amongst the girls in my group of my friends and its totally awkward,i don't like it either but oh well. its me Very Happy
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  Shini on January 2nd 2011, 2:05 pm

OMG Hi! xd First of all I don't have any idea what is all about that weird numbers with height Wink We don't have anythink like that in Poland xd lol But anyways I'm 160 cm Wink I'm kin short since Polish Girls are really tall ;p
Hymm I don't like T-ara too... They are like... weird? I like their songs but no them... Id doesn't make sense, does it? haha xD
avatar
Shini

Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 24
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  ellenshimusic on January 2nd 2011, 7:59 pm

maisella wrote:
HELLO ELLEN. i'm 168cm tall. uh huh. i'm skinny and tall too. I'm tallest amongst the girls in my group of my friends and its totally awkward,i don't like it either but oh well. its me Very Happy

Hey! My mom says that's how tall I am too... haha. Why do the States have to use inches and feet... ._____.
avatar
ellenshimusic

Posts : 128
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 21
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  kamijyo13 on January 2nd 2011, 9:20 pm

hi sella ^^ *hugs*
I also like SNSD and SHINee >///<
hehehe~ Seohyun, Soohyoung, Hyoyeon and Onjongkey~ LOL
somewhat I always like about three people from each group from SM LOL
sj = KRY ; TVXQ = JYJ~ mwahahahah~

nice to see you ^^
avatar
kamijyo13

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 3rd 2011, 3:36 am

ellenshimusic wrote:
maisella wrote:
HELLO ELLEN. i'm 168cm tall. uh huh. i'm skinny and tall too. I'm tallest amongst the girls in my group of my friends and its totally awkward,i don't like it either but oh well. its me Very Happy

Hey! My mom says that's how tall I am too... haha. Why do the States have to use inches and feet... ._____.

i have no idea. 0.o hahaha but we're the same height wooooo ~
& & i wanna go LA ~
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on January 3rd 2011, 4:32 am

kamijyo13 wrote:hi sella ^^ *hugs*
I also like SNSD and SHINee >///<
hehehe~ Seohyun, Soohyoung, Hyoyeon and Onjongkey~ LOL
somewhat I always like about three people from each group from SM LOL
sj = KRY ; TVXQ = JYJ~ mwahahahah~

nice to see you ^^

HELLO -hugs back-
(Y) us. We're a SONE & SHAWOL <3 cheers
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  mcuraming on January 4th 2011, 4:26 pm

maisella wrote:안녕하세요 여러분. Hi everyone. R1CE Family <3
My real name is Ummi Maisarah. Usually people pronounce 'Ummi' wrong,so just call me Sella.
My Youtube name is 'themysellaster'. I'm a 15 year old,Singaporean {Singapore}.

Well,for my female bias,I would say Sooyoung from SNSD. She's tall,just like me. {Yeah,i'm tall} Pretty,talented & she's a good eater too XD I adore her so much.

My male bias would beTaemin from SHINee. His adorable and his a good dancer & his vocals improved too. So,i would freak out when I see the both of them hehehehe ♥️

I love the other members from SNSD & SHINee too,don't worry,I'm not an anti of any groups. Other than SNSD & SHINee,I love 2pm,2NE1,B2ST,Kara,Super Junior,After School,f(x) etc. Let's just say I love every kpop girl/guy groups.

So,if you want to talk to me or anything,my twitter,of course @themysellaster. my facebook also themysellaster.

Hello there, Sella! Very Happy It's nice to meet you! ^^
Really? How tall are you? Sooyoung is so tall. T.T I'm jealous of her height .I hope to be as tall as her. XD
Taemin is such a talented person. At such a young age too!! XD I hope to be a good dancer like him too. hahaha
Oh, and WELCOME TO R1CE FAMILY!! Very Happy Hoppe to be workin with ya soon!! Very Happy
BYYYE!
avatar
mcuraming

Posts : 298
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/blankcovers

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  maisella on March 10th 2011, 4:46 am

mcuraming wrote:
maisella wrote:안녕하세요 여러분. Hi everyone. R1CE Family <3
My real name is Ummi Maisarah. Usually people pronounce 'Ummi' wrong,so just call me Sella.
My Youtube name is 'themysellaster'. I'm a 15 year old,Singaporean {Singapore}.

Well,for my female bias,I would say Sooyoung from SNSD. She's tall,just like me. {Yeah,i'm tall} Pretty,talented & she's a good eater too XD I adore her so much.

My male bias would beTaemin from SHINee. His adorable and his a good dancer & his vocals improved too. So,i would freak out when I see the both of them hehehehe ♥️

I love the other members from SNSD & SHINee too,don't worry,I'm not an anti of any groups. Other than SNSD & SHINee,I love 2pm,2NE1,B2ST,Kara,Super Junior,After School,f(x) etc. Let's just say I love every kpop girl/guy groups.

So,if you want to talk to me or anything,my twitter,of course @themysellaster. my facebook also themysellaster.

Hello there, Sella! Very Happy It's nice to meet you! ^^
Really? How tall are you? Sooyoung is so tall. T.T I'm jealous of her height .I hope to be as tall as her. XD
Taemin is such a talented person. At such a young age too!! XD I hope to be a good dancer like him too. hahaha
Oh, and WELCOME TO R1CE FAMILY!! Very Happy Hoppe to be workin with ya soon!! Very Happy
BYYYE!

HELLO (: I'm 168cm. Sooyoung IS tall,tallest in SNSD >< & I gotta agree about Taemin ehehe. WE SHOULD DO A DUET SOON. Cool
avatar
maisella

Posts : 43
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/themysellaster02

Back to top Go down

Re: themysellaster {Sella}

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum