R1CEntertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» HIIII :D annyeong~ ni hao! nei ho ma?
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyJuly 28th 2011, 4:44 pm by amoretii

» 2nd Song: Angel - Teen Top
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:07 am by maisella

» SNSD - OH {ORIGINAL VERSION}
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyJune 15th 2011, 11:45 am by maisella

» Present for Hamirilive's friend
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyMay 30th 2011, 4:31 pm by 22itsyu13

» RAPPERS UNITE??
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyMay 26th 2011, 4:01 am by hamirilive

» Supa Luv by Teen Top [White Fire's 2nd Song!]
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyMay 23rd 2011, 3:35 am by hamirilive

» Gangsta Boy--f(x) {DAISY MEADOWS' 2ND SONG!}
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyMay 19th 2011, 3:55 pm by 22itsyu13

» Rainy Days by One Way [Khaos's 2nd Song]
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyMay 14th 2011, 7:19 pm by 22itsyu13

» Bad Guy by JOO [Summer Rain's 2nd Song]
hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] EmptyMay 12th 2011, 4:09 pm by 22itsyu13

Poll

hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE]

+2
lualualuax3
amoretii
6 posters

Go down

hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] Empty hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE]

Post  amoretii January 2nd 2011, 6:33 pm

Hi ((: I am so happy that I actually get to be part of a pernament group dub! i'm 14 and in high school. you can call me joyce (real name) or amoret (stage name). i have never done a collaboration cover with anyone yet (except for my sister (: so i hope i get to learn more things with you guys! the first time i decided to post a cover on yt was when i was REALLy bored and didn't feel like doing hw and i wanted to give myself a challenge and learn how to sing. or, singing along to my favorite artists like f.t island and snsd and korean ballads that i don't know what the song was about. haha!

i hope to meet all of you guys and have a great time~

ty,
joyce
amoretii
amoretii

Back to top Go down

hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] Empty Re: hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE]

Post  lualualuax3 January 2nd 2011, 6:36 pm

Hi Joyce! I'm Abi :DD I'm one of the staff here at R1CEntertainment hehe. And I haven't actually done a collab before, so I'm excited about our Entertainment here~
I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us Smile
lualualuax3
lualualuax3

Back to top Go down

hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE] Empty Re: hello~~ call me joyce or amoret (: [WILL BE INACTIVE]

Post  amoretii January 2nd 2011, 6:39 pm

nice to meet u abi! i hope so too (:
amoretii
amoretii

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 2nd 2011, 7:15 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMG HI JOYCE! ^^
Ahhh I was getting worried that you wouldn’t come on :O Now we’re just waiting for one more Summer Rain member and we can start collabing right away(: It’s alright, I’ve only been in 2 and they were both permanent groups lol. I left one because they made you write and produce songs—so pressuring! Sad

Well have fun here! Go around the site and get to know people(:

-Alina (manger and lead vocalist of Summer Rain, admin of R1CE) ^^^^
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

https://www.youtube.com/22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  amoretii January 2nd 2011, 7:17 pm

thx i will~
amoretii
amoretii

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 2nd 2011, 7:47 pm

Oh, and I also replied to your message on YT(:
Hope it helps!
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  ellenshimusic January 2nd 2011, 10:19 pm

Hi Joyce! Ooh Amoret is a cool stage name hahaha. Very Happy
I'm Ellen, an admin and a lead singer of Autumn Airr.
I haven't done a collab either... Just solo covers and some originals. They're on my yt channel, ellenshimusic, if you want to check it out? (:
Hope we can talk soon!
ellenshimusic
ellenshimusic

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisyaz January 3rd 2011, 5:19 am

HEY JOYCE~
YEAH YEAH ONE MORE MEMBER AND WE CAN START RIIIGHT AWAY XD Smile
Nice to meet you~
I'm 14 via 2011...
Soo... ?
Nisyaz
Nisyaz

http://anis-syaza.blogspot.com     | http://shinyeffectslove.tum

Back to top Go down

Post  similywon January 5th 2011, 7:09 pm

Hi! Rudmila, manager of White Fire (: I love your stage name, is there a story behind it?
similywon
similywon

Back to top Go down

Post  amoretii January 8th 2011, 5:44 pm

nice to meet you all ~ i usually like having my account names the same name or similar to each other. i chose Amoret because it was a character in a Charlie Bone book (anyone read those?). there was an extension to it but it's sorta cheesy: amoret_hp. hp stands for harry potter. HAHA, it's sort of a child experience to read and watch all of the harry potter books but they're both SUCKY! :/ so i shortened it to Amoret. (:
amoretii
amoretii

Back to top Go down

Post  22itsyu13 January 8th 2011, 7:10 pm

amoretii wrote:nice to meet you all ~ i usually like having my account names the same name or similar to each other. i chose Amoret because it was a character in a Charlie Bone book (anyone read those?). there was an extension to it but it's sorta cheesy: amoret_hp. hp stands for harry potter. HAHA, it's sort of a child experience to read and watch all of the harry potter books but they're both SUCKY! :/ so i shortened it to Amoret. (:

I READ CHARLIE BONE! :DDDDDDDDD Great books lol. And Harry Potter ^^
22itsyu13
22itsyu13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum